When andriod 12 come to Nokia 8.3 for global market?

Guys so happy that finally andriod 12 came to Nokia 8.3 (Finland). Please give any date or open global update to all 8.3 devices.

When andriod 12 come to Nokia 8.3 for global market?

umesharen umesharen
✭✭  / 

Guys so happy that finally andriod 12 came to Nokia 8.3 (Finland). Please give any date or open global update to all 8.3 devices.

I bought 8.3 in Qatar and now I'm at Sri Lanka. Give us update ASAP..

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited April 30

HMD Global has actually not made any announcement for the update to Nokia 8.3. The only reports seen were from Finland.

Could be a staged rollout or an exceptional release. We will have to wait for some communication from HMD Global. Maybe @HMDAnnika can provide some information around the status of Android 12 upgrade.

• terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  / 

There are reports of someone in Germany and someone in Poland that has managed to get Android 12 so I guess it's just an incredibly slow rollout

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Yeah, I'm sorry for a half-baked response. It is actually also live in Malaysia. And a user also got it in China - possibly over VPN.

Let's hope it spreads to more locations fast :)

• UniqueTheThird UniqueTheThird
    ✭✭  / 

My wife received it this weekend and had been using it without any hiccups for almost two days now. Curious if she has the same bug that I am experiencing on my XR20 (sporadic charging problem). So far, so good!🤞

• terminusaquo terminusaquo
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 3

Just checked and I'm now getting Android 12 here in the UK

• LeTuan LeTuan
    ✭✭  / 

From South Korea with TA-1243 also got it