Nokia phones Android™ 13 developer preview program

Hello Nokia phones fans! We have great news for Nokia X20 Android developer preview program users. The first Android 13 Beta build is now available!

Nokia phones Android™ 13 developer preview program

HMDAnnika HMDAnnika
Staff member  / 

Hello Nokia phones fans!

We have great news for Nokia X20 Android developer preview program users.

The first Android 13 Beta build is now available!

Plan ahead and prepare your apps in readiness for the official market release of Android 13.

Your valued feedback through the Feedback app will also help us deliver the smoothest Nokia phones experience in the future.

Registration for the Android developer preview program and upgrade and rollback build requests are only available via the My Device app on your Nokia phone.

Want to know more about the Android developer preview program on Nokia phones and how it works?

Learn more → https://www.nokia.com/phones/developer

Comments

• Roobaroo Roobaroo
    ✭✭  /  edited May 12

That's a great news, and as of now, it's probably the most exciting one of this year from Nokia Mobile!! 😉

However, it would be better if one of the three posts about this announcement (preferably this one) stays in the upper part of the 'Recent Discussions' with that blue-coloured 'Announcement' badge, so that there will not be any chance of it getting buried deep in the further pages until the stable update rolls out. 🙂

• Adebayo Arasi Adebayo Arasi
    ✭✭  / 

It's good to have another ADP for Nokia X20. But I have learnt my lesson from the previous ADP A12. I will wait for the official release. Also X20 runs three OS build numbers, I hope this get corrected in the upcoming Android version.