WiFi issues on T20

Hi, I'm having connection issues with my T20. My router is an Amazon eroo 6 and everything else works amazingly well.

WiFi issues on T20

Kowalski99 Kowalski99
✭✭  / 

Hi,

I'm having connection issues with my T20. My router is an Amazon eroo 6 and everything else works amazingly well. The tablet keeps losing WiFi signal then sometimes takes ages to find it again. Any suggestions of a fix before I return the tablet.

Thank you

Tagged:

Answers

• C-Sharp C-Sharp
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem here, more prevalent when sim card is inserted, also when other devices (especially iphones) are nearby and on the same access point.

• Kowalski99 Kowalski99
    ✭✭  / 

Ok, you may be onto something there. I'll test that out.

Mine is the wifi only version which makes it sometimes unusable. I was hoping the Android 12 update might fix it so I'll hold on a bit longer.

• JamesW JamesW
     / 

Same problem for me. I hope it gets fixed soon or there will be some bad reviews coming 😄

• Alec Hague Alec Hague
    ✭✭  / 

I got very frustrated 6 months ago by the table constantly dropping WiFi. Support openly admitted it was an issue on some tablets and they were not fit for purpose. We stopped using it for months. I decided last month before dumping the unit in a bin to send to support in Poland which I did. It now works fine. Frustrating that they said " NFF," which is clearly abject nonsense and very poor pr imho. Answer clearly is make them IE Nokia sort out the mess of their own making.