Highlight a phone that's not just braces, but can be an everyday driver.

Maybe I'd like to see a basic phone that wasn't just for crises or celebrations.

Highlight a phone that's not just braces, but can be an everyday driver.

Zaolin Zaolin
✭✭  / 

Maybe I'd like to see a basic phone that wasn't just for crises or celebrations. Something with apps that just communicate like Team, WhatsApp, Signal, Wire, and so on. The new 6300, which I purchased, had almost all the necessary features but lacked the target in terms of memory, speed, and the operating system's low target camera. I might want to see a phone with: 4G or 5G, 8MP or better rear camera, 5MP or better front camera for video calling, An e-ink screen, this would provide much longer battery life and nowadays they are also diverse.

The recording frame, which uses an SD card for frame memory, eliminates the amount of SMS allowed and gives WhatsApp full access to video calls and media over 8MB. cps test

Streamlined operating system with a fast response - KaiOS is slow and inconsistent in everyday use. The S30s and so on are in need of salvage as they largely seem to limit adaptation to the extreme and need understanding (which is why I sent my 225 4G back).

A battery that lasts more than two or three days.