Nokia Phone Firmware (stock OS)

Nokia have been trying their best to give android OS upgrades and sometimes those updates end up bringing a negetive user experience.

Nokia Phone Firmware (stock OS)

Apagu Thlama Apagu Thlama
✭✭  / 

Nokia have been trying their best to give android OS upgrades and sometimes those updates end up bringing a negetive user experience.

When my Nokia 3.4 was on Android 10, it played heavy and intense games like COD Mobile, PUBG and the likes extremely well and had no issues even on max graphics but after the upgrade to Android 11 it struggles to play well on Low graphics. Nokia 5.3 users are facing similar issues.

The least Nokia can do is provide us with a setting or software that can help those who wish to downgrade to the original firmware/stock ROM without problem as that is also a hasle to do.

Nokia requires you to go to a support store to downgrade and in the city where I stay there are no registered support centers until 700km away.

The most reasonable thing to do is to provide us with the firmware and a laptop or on device software that helps users roll back update if it fits their needs.

The main reason I bought this phone is to play COD and intense games properly and if I can't do that then the device is practically useless to me. So dear Nokia, if you're seeing this, Do Us and y'all a favor by giving us software rollback privileges. God bless y'all.

Best Answer

• Usuario2361565 Usuario2361565
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 23 Answer ✓

I don't know if I understood your problem, but I think that if the support was as good as in the Microsoft-Nokia era, it would be something else. They should follow the tradition of giving people the firmware and emergency files in all its variants, in case the phones fail.

Answers