Your experience with Nokia devices(below HMD umbrella)

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering what is your experience with new "Nokia" phones/tablets/gadgets?

Your experience with Nokia devices(below HMD umbrella)

k3rnel-pan1c-ksd k3rnel-pan1c-ksd
✭✭  /  edited May 28

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering what is your experience with new "Nokia" phones/tablets/gadgets?

Are you satisfied with that products, is quality of that product satisfied your expectations?

What didn't satisfied your expectations by new "Nokia" products?

What new "Nokia" can do better to satisfy your expectations?

Note***

I created this discussion so WE all can discuss, debate, ask, and overall share our experience with this devices. So everyone can benefit from this discussion. So please everyone try to be constructive as much as possible.

$ echo Love you all!

Comments

• Skillsbaba Skillsbaba
    ✭✭  / 

Poor security and OS update. The only two things that made buy a Nokia and they failed

• wraith.octane wraith.octane
    ✭✭  / 

Everything is good but, speaking for security and OS updates I'm left speechless 😶 They can't release global security Updates and OS Updates, This is Terrifying.

• user1547741825814 user1547741825814
    ✭✭  / 

No maintenance update for nokia 5.3 & android 12 update

• Lawrence JB Lawrence JB
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Monthly security updates are a joke strictly for marketing purposes only. Most of the phones are running on March security update. Even the so called famous T20 runs on March security patch in June.

Once, Nokia phones stood out for regular monthly security patches and early OS updates. Nowadays it's just a brand name that's all.

Android One is also one of the worst.