Nokia 5 and positioning inhouse with WiFi

Hi, I have Nokia 5 phone. System is Android 8.1.0 and all security updates are installed. Also Maps app is the latest 9.86.1

Nokia 5 and positioning inhouse with WiFi

tuomas tuomas
 / 

Hi,

I have Nokia 5 phone. System is Android 8.1.0 and all security updates are installed. Also Maps app is the latest 9.86.1

I noticed lately that positioning inside does'nt work properly. Of some reason WiFi searching setting drops off by itself. Previously setting did not change by itself.

Are you aware of this kind of bug and what should I do with it??

Comments

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

Hello!!

Anybody home??

If you have noticed the problem above so I liked to hear your solution if there is any.

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

I tried to contact support by email through this site resulting only error message. Have you noticed that your email does not work??

Is it really so that I am only one who is suffering this bug and support does not care to answer anything?

No good. :-(

• Hi Tuomas

sorry for a late response. This here is a user to user forum so we don't offer technical support in here. May I ask what kind of error messages you got and what email address you used to contact the support? I don't have any information that it shouldn't work. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

Thank you for your response.

You can find my email in my profile. When I tried to send email to your support I got only error message what was something like this " Sorry , something went wrong. Try use chat or try later". All info I gave in mail was correct , but your service do not work.

I have tried several times without success and I don't want to use chat. If this site is only for discussion , it's useless.

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

I tried to send email through this site and In don't know your email address if you meant that.

• Hi Tuomas, 

thanks for the heads up. I will forward the problem with the form on the page to our IT. In the meantime you can contact the support via this eMail address: [email protected] 

Hope this helps you. 

Best regards, 

Laura 

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

Thank you for forwarding my problem to your support. Hopefully it will be solved soon and I get reply from your support too.

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

A month has gone and nothing has happened. Are you going to do something to the bug I reported????

• tuomas tuomas
     / 

Hello!!   Anybody home????

• tuomas tuomas
     / 
    Nothing has happened. Are you working with the problem I reported?