Noise through headset.

Is anyone else getting annoying screeching noises through the USB headset? I only bought this yesterday.

Noise through headset.

Is anyone else getting annoying screeching noises through the USB headset? I only bought this yesterday. If this can't be fixed I will just return it as faulty...

Comments

• I had a quick live chat with Nokia support who had no real suggestions. I will return it for a refund.

• jack_c jack_c
     / 

I have the same problems. 

• I decided to keep the phone after all. I find that if I use the option to prefer 3G over 4G the problem is much improved. It seems that fast LTE data traffic is interfering with the sound

• Same here, replaced the phone, no change. It seems to happen with my carrier only, using a different SIM from another operator solves the problem. I got this hint from the Nokia support. As this isn't a valid solution, I bought a BlueAnt Ribbon bluetooth streamer that solves the problem and on top provides superior sound quality over the USB-C to Micro USB dongle out of the box. Anyhow, considering the price tag of the phone it's somehow ridiculous one must buy additional gadgets.