Factory Reset on Device - Consequences?

Since I got Android 12 on Nokia G20, within 1 week I was forced to do factory reset on device for around 8 times, maybe 10, I don't remember.

Factory Reset on Device - Consequences?

LeokiM LeokiM
✭✭  / 

Since I got Android 12 on Nokia G20, within 1 week I was forced to do factory reset on device for around 8 times, maybe 10, I don't remember. With every factory reset I had huge issues with phone that I wasn't able to use it the way I should be able to. So, as I believed that the issue would be fixed, I did factory reset it, which bring me another black screens, hanging, etc. I want to know if it is safe to factory reset more often, if there are huge issues with device? Can it bring any other issues like destroying the device or any other issues? Is it safe or should I be careful with Factory Reset and even 'count down' how many times I had to do it in a sense to know to not reach some kind of limit?

Answers

• PrixManji PrixManji
    ✭✭  / 

Not sure if there are any consequences but if you're facing major problems, you should take it to a service centre.

Many a times there are problems that can't be fixed even by a factory reset. In such cases, it's better to have rhe service centre look into it.

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

Anyway could someone answer me on this question that I asked previously?

Does anyone knows why after every restart, my SIM Card contacts are re-synchronizing to the Contacts, Messages, Calls applications? I mean I use Google Contacts, and I don't need the SIM Card contacts, and as it always synchronize it to these apps, I cannot browse among my Google Contacts because the Sim Card contacts are DOUBLED, and here I mean Contacts like Police, Emergency numbers, Voice Mail etc. It is so annoying! :(

Anyone has same issue? Did Factory Reset and didn't help. I wonder if it's only me or all Nokias G20? PS. Other phones didn't have such issue, nor previous Nokia 7.1 I had. So for me that's very weird.

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

So anyway you mean that basically factory reset wouldn't harm the processor or RAM or storage of the phone right

• wraith.octane wraith.octane
    ✭✭  / 

I have Nokia G20 w Android (12) only problem i have is Tik Tok and Discord Crashing, nothing else.

• I dream of having Android 12 on my Nokia 5.3….

But HMD don’t live up to their marketing hype

• LeokiM LeokiM
    ✭✭  / 

No one can answer me about doubled emergency calls (sim processor synchronizing that doubles them and add them with every restart phone even if i deleted them) on this nokia?