Missing Important Features in Android 12

After I upgrade my Device to Android 12. I first check for the feature one-hand mode. I couldn't find that feature in setting.

Missing Important Features in Android 12

LalKrishna Arjun LalKrishna Arjun
✭✭  / 

After I upgrade my Device to Android 12. I first check for the feature one-hand mode. I couldn't find that feature in setting.

Note that this all i checked after factory reset ( recommend by nokia )

Comments

• Jebastine R Jebastine R
    ✭✭  / 

Maybe the will give that in next update.

In Android 11 update the gave the screen record option in second update

• Dhananjoy Roy Dhananjoy Roy
    ✭✭  / 

What's wrong with nokia Android updates, previously we had android 11 with missing screen recording feature, and now again we got android 12 with missing one handed mode feature,

May be Nokia is thinking it's a good strategy, but honestly speaking it's a poor strategy, no one likes a update with missing features.

• rajat4984 rajat4984
    ✭✭  / 

And no icons with material U theming also it is one of the highlights of android 12

• madi ohwa madi ohwa
    ✭✭  / 

it is possible that an upgrade will be added next month because there are still not many ui 12 system bugs.

1) Game dashboard.

2) material you.

3)The problem when we use extreme battery saving is that there is no function to turn it off manually.

Thanks 😁

• nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  /  edited August 8

I too was looking forward to one handed mode as I loved it in my Lumia phones. Nokia should add this feature in later updates.

Very disappointed with the missing features.

Screen usage since full charge is not working but, we can view it by opening Battery usage option, It appears under 'Screen' system app.

Battery saver is not showing option to automatically enable Battery saver at a specific Battery % level eg. 20%.

It was visible when I updated to Android 12. But, Today it's just not accessible. If anyone has any idea how to access this option, Kindly let me know.

• user1519056588724 user1519056588724
    ✭✭✭  / 

At least you guys got the update I'm still waiting, it's so annoying. Why can't the update be released globally at the same time for all regions? or the android rom be made available for those of us that like to flash our phones with the latest roms.