Please help me

When will the nokia 6.1 plus will deliver I ordered on 13th sep

Shivakumar Nimgal Shivakumar Nimgal
 /  edited September 14
Please help me

Comments

• Vinay Srivastava Vinay Srivastava
     /  edited September 15

i ordered on 11th sept evening and received my product just in 2days 13sept

thanks to nokia for fastest delivery..

• From which place did u order..and I am not able to track
  • I'm also having the same issue bro.........

Ordered on 13 Sept 2018 around 12:15 PM ....... I tried to track my order.....Nothing is coming at all

• Pritish Bal Pritish Bal
     /  edited September 15
    I ordered my phone on the same date i.e 13th september at 12:00 PM. I received an Email from the nokia phones right after 10 minutes stating my order have been placed. On september 14th, 11:56 PM I got my tracking details [Delhivery]. And according to that I will get my phone on 17th september! My order #332**. Hope this was helpful!☺️
  • Shivakumar Nimgal Shivakumar Nimgal
     /  edited September 15
    Yes , even I got an tracking delivery email yesterday at around 12 and it ll be delivered by Monday
  • Dear sir

I am trying to order Nokia 6.1 plus for past 2 weeks with out success.Not sure why stock is not available.I can wait for maxt another 5 days since my exsisting mobile display is not proper.It is same case with Flipkart also.where we can buy locally in Bangalore South

• Pritish Bal Pritish Bal
     /  edited September 16
    @prashant, you can contact your local retail shops. Or you can just wait for the next flash sale. Book it from the nokia website. Flipkart will go out of stock in minutes.
  • Finw thanks.Not sure when the next stock sale will start.

• Hi Bought from Nokia store directly and received it yesterday. Phone is good and meeting the expectations.We received Xerox copy of invoice.When I will get the original.Copy is not proper so this request

Regards

PRASHANTH