Not big, but cute and fast

Make a small phone, with powerful hardware and with quality material. It's nice to have IP 68/65 ratings.

Not big, but cute and fast

user1537045528017 user1537045528017
✭✭  /  edited September 2018
Make a small phone, with powerful hardware and with quality material. It's nice to have IP 68/65 ratings.

The point of making such a phone is this, now a days all the phones target a big screen, but there is many people who would like to use small phone with all the good features. I suggest phone size same as iPhone 7, full screen amoled display, but without notch.

Comments

• Yes, don't forget about useful camera and low SAR.

• Michael L Michael L
    ✭✭  /  edited September 5
    Honestly I would love to see Nokia/HMD remake the classic Nokia 8210 ala Nokia 3310 ... If they could fit in a camera hopefully better than Nokia 3310 remake with Bluetooth, wifi and a color screen but keep the form or size of that old classic I would buy that one in a heartbeat ... But please keep the keypad and the T9 text. Anyone remembers how you was able to type full messages without even looking at your phone? As you have to do these days with touchscreens ? Boy I miss that! I have had Nokia 3210 ( My first cellphone ), 3310, 8210 ( Still have it - almost 20 years old and it still works I am still amazed by that ), 8310 and many more, cant even remember the names of them all, but those surely was the days for Nokia.
  • shafiqrahman shafiqrahman
    ✭✭  / 
    I will go for the 5310.( I still have one with a dispaly issue , trying to replace that display) With full touch screen same design, gps, maps, 4g and google contact sync. Amoled screen will be a nice touch. Here is a photoshopped version of my dream phone.
  • Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I absolutely agree with phone sizes increasing. Someone needs to make smaller phones that look good and perform well.