Power key and volume up key not working

On my device the power key and the volume up key is not working. But volume down key is working. Can anyone help me with this issue.. how can i fix this?

Power key and volume up key not working

Zihar Zihar
✭✭  / 
On my device the power key and the volume up key is not working. But volume down key is working. Can anyone help me with this issue.. how can i fix this?

Comments

• Eic Eic
     /  edited September 2018

Most likely hardware issue. You can try factory reset. But most likely you'll have to bring it to care center to get it fixed. Knowing Nokia though, they'll tell you that your phone got water inside of it and warranty will be voided. So you'll have to pay to fix it.

Either that, or just buy a new phone and avoid Nokia. I made that mistake already. I hope you'll make a good choice.

• sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 

If it still has the warranty ticking, bring it back to the place you've bought it from. I've never had issues with any manufacturers inside the warranty period.

• marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 

It depends WHO does the tech intervention! Here in Portugal Nokia made a deal with a BAD BAD BAD service company that does nothing, and blames the problems on "WATER INSIDE". They have many public complains on their service.