Nokia 6.1 plus giving noise on call when using earphones

I got my Nokia last week and after 2 days I got September update and then I started to hearing noises when I m using earphones on calling..

Nokia 6.1 plus giving noise on call when using earphones

user1536946757924 user1536946757924
 /  edited October 31

I got my Nokia last week and after 2 days I got September update and then I started to hearing noises when I m using earphones on calling.. sound is Clear when I normally used the phone for calling.. but when I use earphone's microphone and when I m in outdoor conditions I m able to hear the voice perfectly but the other side person couldn't hear me they are hearing other noises more than my voice and they say my voice is low.. I used other earphones also.. is this a mobile issue.. or headphone jack fault.. Nokia please sort this out...is there any problem with the surrounding sound effect microphones on mobile.. Please check it...

Comments

• Did you get any solution. Cause i am having the same problem.
  • Hi, I am also facing the issue. When I call using the headphones there is buzzing sound and the person on other side can't hear the sound properly and very low voice. Also sometimes playing music using headphones has this buzzing sound. I tried different headphones but issue remains the same.
  • For buzzing sound i have found a trick.
    You need to turn off 'Access with Voice Match'.
    For this you have to go to-
    Settings>Google>Search, Assistant & Voice>Voice>Voice Match
    Here, turn off the 'Access with Voice Match' feature.
    Restart and you will not hear the disturbances it was causing while playing music and on call.

I've found thia by trial and error.
  • @Sumeet1109 your solution didnt work. Help plz !
  • ankit doiphode ankit doiphode
     /  edited October 25
    I am listening buzzing sound on earpiece receiver while calling. Also music playback is also noisy.
    Is it a software issue or hardware ?
  • user1536946757924 user1536946757924
     /  edited October 25
    Guys still i m facing this issue i think it's not related to software it's hardware related.... Anybody tried factory reset..?
  • I'm also facing this problem....
  • I did factory reset. Nothing changed. Service centre guys aren't accepting the issue.
  • Turning off voice match in google app worked for me..
    Turn if off from Settings>Google>Search, Assistant &Voice>Voice>Voice Match>Turn off all the options given here.... Then restart your phone...
    This has surely worked for me and few other guys here....since turning it off i am enjoying noise free Music and Call... though noise cancellation not working while using earphones on call...has any body got solution for this?
  • Thanks for replying. I think my problem is related to hardware. Badluck for me !
  • @Sumeet1109 you're a Godsend. your solution worked perfectly. I noticed this problem yesterday when I directly connected my earphones instead of through the bluetooth set. The problem was there only in direct connection and not BT. now with your solution it's just fine