Image keeps on processing

The first image clicked using Nokia camera app keeps on processing in google photos till the camera app is force stopped. After which there is the same issue.

Image keeps on processing

user1528385000488 user1528385000488
 /  edited October 20
The first image clicked using Nokia camera app keeps on processing in google photos till the camera app is force stopped. After which there is the same issue. Yeah but the second image responds perfectly. Does anyone else face the same glitch in the Nokia camera app?

Comments

• wizzard wizzard
    ✭✭  /  edited September 30
    Yes me too!
    I faced with all issues that is possible with a camera app.
    Soo hopefully we dont get again any fixes to camera on next update
  • Dinesh Vj Dinesh Vj
     /  edited September 30
    I'm too stuck with that problem. But for me, all the images taken on the camera is processing very slowly and show black screen. If I take three or more pictures, it shows only one and that too processing. The shutter speed is also very slow. If the camera was fixed with an update, the Nokia 6.1 plus is so awesome.
  • Nick Nick
     / 

Same problem here since September update

• wizzard wizzard
    ✭✭  /  edited October 5
    Don't panic^
    It will be fixed in next update that arrives on 2030 just be calm and wait :D
  • user1538321752005 user1538321752005
     /  edited October 5
    I have the same problem. When I take a photo in a dark room, the photo stays in the process. I have to end the camera then always in the app settings.
  • My wife's Nokia 6.1 (TA-1045 / US) is having the same issue. She had to downgrade from the latest camera update to partially resolve.
  • Changing the 'Data storage' from 'In phone memory' to 'On SD card' in the camera app settings solved this issue for me.

• wizzard wizzard
    ✭✭  /  edited October 5
    Nops for me don't work it's a same bug on both memory
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday i watched Nokia 7.1 launch Event So There is mentioned Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie Updates In October.Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco will get Pie Update in November.
  • Nick Nick
     / 

I did what @NokiaFanBoy did. Went to apps > camera and reverted to default. That stopped the problem for me.

• sanomat sanomat
     / 
    Same problem on TA-1050, introduced with the 247mb camera app update that "fixed" the hanging problem...