Smartlock options disappeard!

My ta-1043 was facing severe problem identifying the fingerprints nd almost for 7-10 days it has been that i am only unlocking the phone through pin or password..

Smartlock options disappeard!

eros eros
 /  edited October 28
My ta-1043 was facing severe problem identifying the fingerprints nd almost for 7-10 days it has been that i am only unlocking the phone through pin or password.. I didnt mind caz i am used to this just a bit less i was before.. Today suddenly i noticed there's only one option in the smartlock features nd that is trusted face lock (whoch never ever worked) nd all other options were just gone.. I have checked several times for any kind of malware existence with MALWAREBYTES nd ESET apps but they didnt find anything.. Earlier today it showed a notification that SD card is corrupted and i erased the SD card asap without even considering any backup..customer support chat doesnt reply.. Help me plz

Comments

• Follow these steps to reset smart lock.
    Go to security and location. Scroll down and find trusted agents. Disable it and reboot. After reboot, re enable it and see if smart lock resets. This method works as per I know. Give it a try and i am sure that this will work.
  • sanomat sanomat
     / 
    This does work, but after a few days, smart lock stops working again.

Yet another problem with this piece of junk phone.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is there anyone facing smart locks trusted face problem or Smart Lock doesn't Open then remove security i.e.pattern and fingerprint to None or Swipe then set again. Smart Lock will display Trusted Face Option believe me it works for me.
  • dileepsalian dileepsalian
     /  edited October 30
    I am getting blank screen while opening smart lock. Very disappointed
  • I have TA-1089
    ✭✭✭  / 
    dileepsalian Remove security i.e.pattern and fingerprint to None or Swipe then set again. Smart Lock will display Trusted Face Option believe me it works for me.
  • dileepsalian dileepsalian
     /  edited October 9
    Thanks bro @nitin.. it works
    ✭✭✭  / 
    dileepsalian it's my pleasure.
  • tagore m tagore m
     / 
    Now it also disappeared in TA-1089(India)