Problem in Nokia 6.1plus

hi I am using Nokia 6.1 plus since last 15 days but my phone has a problem of heating during charging and its temperature goes more than 44 degree Celsius so many times.

Problem in Nokia 6.1plus

drsai105 drsai105
 /  edited November 13
hi I am using Nokia 6.1 plus since last 15 days but my phone has a problem of heating during charging and its temperature goes more than 44 degree Celsius so many times. second problem is there my battery is draining too fast by the end of day it will be complete completely empty. The major problem is also about camera it capture so poor photos and the mild movement also blur the images. It's request to the Nokia hmd Global to fix above issues as early as possible to avoid disappointment in fanclub. I frequently contacted on Nokia support chat but the chat reply is so slow there reply after 3-4 minutes of message it's very disgusting.

Comments

• Battery drain is very severely affecting usage. Ned to carry power brick all the time.
  • You should take it to the service center

• ya same with me, battery backup is too poor.. I've to charge phone for the two times per day, even in normal use..
  • I'm getting 9-10 hr sot on this phone. Battery last Full day with continuous 4g, 2hr video, and other social sites browsing. No heating issue is there...you are using phone while charging then maybe some heating is there.
  • My Nokia 6.1 plus is heating
  • Any Resolution about heating in Nokia 6.1 plua
  • I am using mobile
    5 to 10 minutes phone Big hot,
    temperature 80 up
    I have solutions my problem quality
  • Sai K Sai K
     / 
    Try rebooting or resetting your phone.
  • Manish Panchal Manish Panchal
     /  edited October 2
    hi I am using Nokia 6.1 plus since last 15 days but my phone has a problem of heating during charging and its temperature goes more than 44 degree Celsius so many times. second problem is there my battery is draining too fast by the end of day it will be complete completely empty. The major problem is also about camera it capture so poor photos and the mild movement also blur the images. It's request to the Nokia hmd Global to fix above issues as early as possible to avoid disappointment in fanclub. I frequently contacted on Nokia support chat but the chat reply is so slow there reply after 3-4 minutes of message it's very disgusting
  • I do also having this bug on my X6...
  • My 6.1plus is hanging frequently while video calling in messenger. Screen is going black. Also in what's app video call my picture is being still & not moving. I upgraded the software to Android pie and these problems started. Can anyone help in this matter?? Will the next update solve this??
  •  I too face the same issue, while charging the phone heats up a bit, thats understood. The camera also freezes and takes the battery for a ride. When the phone is heated, after a using for a long time, the best thing to do is restarting/ switching the phone off for a few minutes. And i agree that the camera on 6.1 plus is bad in entire new nokia phone series. we need to wait for a software update to fix it. Forum needs to request Nokia for a software update.

• userjoyal userjoyal
     / 
    I can't use share it,Xender like data sharing apps
    It is difficult to connect to other phones sharing not done.
  • Nokia 6.1Plus has battery and facing performance issue.
    Need to rectify asap.
  • Battery draining very fast is the main co been from us.
    My observations after update are below.
    1. Still battery degradation. Some what better compared to before update.
    2. Battery save mode needs to improve, it is same as normal mode.
    3. Call recording and voice recording not yet included. We can't depend on 3rd party apps.
    4. Some times mobile hanging and throwing errors on screen.

Overal i love this mobile and hope these issues will resolve soon with new updates.
  • Battery draining very fast is the main co been from us.
    My observations after update are below.
    1. Still battery degradation. Some what better compared to before update.
    2. Battery save mode needs to improve, it is same as normal mode.
    3. Call recording and voice recording not yet included. We can't depend on 3rd party apps.
    4. Some times mobile hanging and throwing errors on screen.

Overal i love this mobile and hope these issues will resolve soon with new updates.