Issues with Sirocco

Hello friends, I would like to share my experiences with Nokia 8 Sirocco. Its been 4 months the phone works smoothly if we talk about the ease to use.

Issues with Sirocco

Hello friends, I would like to share my experiences with Nokia 8 Sirocco. Its been 4 months the phone works smoothly if we talk about the ease to use.
However the issues am facing are as below:
- I have noticed a strange thing in the screen since I purchased the phone but thought that it must be there for some reason. Actually its a small dark spot in the bottom right of the screen although it's small but I suspect it's a problem with the screen as it's more prominent in white background.
- Secondly my fast charging is working in a strange manner initially it used to show 'charging rapidly' from 0-50% but now it's showing 'charging rapidly' when phone is above 50% and it's taking time to charge it's not fast.
-The back panel as we ll know near the camera part gets heated up while streaming videos or using camera.
-Last but not the least those crappy earphones they worked well for first two months now they don't work when plugged in, the phone automatically plays sound on speaker it's so embarrassing sometimes.

I used to love Nokia a lot but am asking myself this question now am I crazy to spend that much on a phone and even after that am feeling like am using an old phone.

Comments

• munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭✭  / 

Small dark spot problem with me also but on left side on my nokia 6.1

• dr.akant dr.akant
     / 
    Would like to add here. That if you guys are facing the same problems or any other hardware priproband your phone is within warranty period then you can take it to your nearest Nokia care centre.
    This is further to my post "Issues with Sirocco" posted in September 21.

I went to my nearest Nokia care centre and got the phone replaced free of cost as it was under warranty.
    Now the new handset is working fine and am not having any other hardware issues with this new handset that I have received.
    Last thing with which am disappointed is picture quality. I am going to post a separate thread for that. This type of picture quality is not expected from a flagship phone. Trust me my previous Lumia's were far better in taking pictures then this dual camera Zeiss setup.

At last thanks HMD global for replacing the faulty unit. however it was a bad experience but am satisfied with the replacement given.

Request you to at least fix the normal software issues that people are facing with regular updates as I can feel that people are loosing faith in Nokia.

Hooe this helo millions of other Nokia fans.

Cheers!
  • dr.akant dr.akant
     / 

Small dark spot problem with me also but on left side on my nokia 6.1

Please go to your nearest Nokia care centre if your phone is still under warranty as itsitsia manufacturing defect.
    Hope it helps.
  • I would recommend downloading the Pixel camera apk on the sirocco. The image quality is much better. But use Nokia camera for video to make use of OZO recording.