Bad GPS - Page 2

Same problem here Some times it's very far from your position and some other times it keeps moving around you, never saw it accurate to 10 meter

Bad GPS

Comments

• Same problem here

Some times it's very far from your position and some other times it keeps moving around you, never saw it accurate to 10 meter

Nokia 8, Android 8.0.0

• Im the OP. I finally had the time to send the phone to service.

I get the phone back and nothing has been done, but the Nokia authorized servicecentre sent me a tip: 

-> Restart the phone every morning <- 

And they also said they dont have ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER since "this is a software issue". This is really really really bad Nokia. Shame on you!

Funny that my €150 replacement phone actually worked better than my Nokia8 ever did. So disappointed.

• Same issues, I took my phone to their service center lets see how it goes.....the android Nokia are really bad phones

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 

If you install GPS Status & Toolbox from Google Play it will tell you exactly how long it takes to get a fix and how many satellites the phone can actual "see". It might help with diagnosing antenna problems etc.

• Try that already it didn't work, really frustrating. 

• mrbelter mrbelter
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Weird, mines always been fast and seemingly accurate, it's just locked into 18 satellites in under 2 seconds with a 14 foot accuracy.
2Next