Nokia 6.1Plus Mic problem during calls

I'm having mic problems during phone calls, when switch to speakerphone the mic works fine. It only occurs during normal calls.

Nokia 6.1Plus Mic problem during calls

user1537661772646 user1537661772646
 /  edited September 30

I'm having mic problems during phone calls, when switch to speakerphone the mic works fine. It only occurs during normal calls. The problem doesn't only occur via the phone application, but also during other ones. the mic works fine when i react with google assistant. Is there a solution for this problem, because i see that more people have the same problem.

Comments

• I have the same problem. It's mostly when I receive calls and sometimes when I make the call. Mic in video, WhatsApp and Google assistant call works fine. Could be software bug.
  • I have a much similar issue, that is the microphone not working even for google assistance or sending voicemail and sometimes during normal calls. Just fix this bug asap. This occurred to me after pie update only 
  • I have a similar issue with iPhone headphones where the microphone does not work. I can use Philips headphones without issue and the iPhone headphones in other android devices. Anyone else have the same problems?