Front glass and back glass quality, customer service

I have bought Nokia 6.1 plus mobile and due to back cover is not available in Nokia website I didn't put any cover case and waited to launch. (Note:

Front glass and back glass quality, customer service

I have bought Nokia 6.1 plus mobile and due to back cover is not available in Nokia website I didn't put any cover case and waited to launch. (Note: Other mobiles will have own manufactured cover and tempered glass like one plus where manufactured by one plus will be printed even Nokia is also having for other variants). September 15th my mobile fell down from 1 ft height, due to that back glass crack came (Note: Both front and back glasses are scratch proof) for which I contacted Nokia authorised service centre rocky agencies for warranty replacement. The response is as follows from a lady
That Lady: In online covers are available, I have seen one customer with cover in our service centre
Such a rude rude behaviour, hurting customers more. I have thought not to write review, but the behaviour is hurting. My first mistake: Choosing Nokia , Second mistake: Contacting this service centre.

Comments

• Bro !!now i also feel that this is not orignal nokia its HMD.
    WROST Product wrost service.
    NOKIA name down by HMD
  • kenlo kenlo
     / 
    100% Agree.... HMD still has a long way to go to be a great mobile phone company.  I doubt they will make it.  Proof me wrong.  I am giving up the Nokia 6.1 plus.  Poor quality, pathetic support, no one will want to engage with you from Nokia.  They just want you to disappear.  If they won't fix this, it won't grow.