Nokia 2.1hangs too often

My new device with all the go apps is hanging every 2 mins and on top of that my alarm is not working and I cannot change my wallpaper .please update on this.

Nokia 2.1hangs too often

My new device with all the go apps is hanging every 2 mins and on top of that my alarm is not working and I cannot change my wallpaper .please update on this.

Besides that if anyone planing to buy a new Nokia 2.1 pls move away with some other brand. You will get value for money.
Even if you want to buy for your father it's better to buy oppo vivo or other variant.

Keep my advice and don't waste money on this phone. If you go to mall and ask the salesman about it they will lie so professional and you end up buying this phone when you go back with problem they will say contact service and it is Google's problem our handset is fine .So be aware and be smart don't waste your hard earned money in Nokia phone.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• jkelol111 jkelol111
    ✭✭  / 
    You should have known better before getting the Nokia 2.1, its anemic 1 GB RAM won't be of much use.
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 

The keyboard does mysteriously stop working at times in Instagram and switching between apps is slow, but my Nokia 2.1 does not hang every two minutes.

• I used the phone for about one month I have noticed once about its hanging situation. Less RAM may cause such situation is not an acceptable logic. Product quality must support customer's need at a competitive price.

• Neil Gonzales Neil Gonzales
    ✭✭  / 

I am experiencing so many lags with this phone. Nokia promised that they optimized the Android Go in this phone but I can see lags. Lags everywhere.

This will be my last Nokia phone. I swear. I gave Nokia many chances but they are not listening.

HMD's Nokia smartphones are a big disappointment.

I cannot see innovations with this brand.

They are underpowered and boring.

I am huge Nokia fan for almost two decades but this will be my last Nokia phone.

I will switch to Samsung.

I love you Nokia.... Goodbye.

• Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  / 

I went a mobile shop before 3 moth ago and I asked the salesman .how about nokia in this price segment he told me .this is worst phone ever in that price.he advise me don't buy nokia device in budget segment .realme, redmi , infinx is better than nokia

HMD global didn't solve our problems through update 😡

• Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  / 

If your device hang remove all com. evenwell app. This app are slow down your phone . please remove this **** app