Why Nokia 7 Plus is not listed in exchange offers to buy another mobile?

Hi, I bought Nokia 7 Plus after seeing HMD global's consistency in providing updates. Looks like they lost that track record.

Why Nokia 7 Plus is not listed in exchange offers to buy another mobile?

user1525788390798 user1525788390798
✭✭  /  edited September 2018
Hi,

I bought Nokia 7 Plus after seeing HMD global's consistency in providing updates. Looks like they lost that track record. They promised android pie update in early September. But it's 24th September already and no sign of update. I want to go for other flagship mobiles by exchanging Nokia 7 Plus. But Nokia 7 Plus is not listed in any exchange offers. Nokia support please provide exchange facility so that many users can be benefited. There is no use of supporting Nokia now.

Regards,
Vijay

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  /  edited October 2018

Can you post a link to where they actually early September? I just remember reading September, no indication of when in September.

The 7 plus is currently the third from top model for HMD, and the newest of the top three currently available. The only models with better specs are the 8, which is now over a year old and will probably be replaced soon; and the 8 Sirocco, which is significantly more expensive than the 7 plus, even if you get a trade in discount.

Personally, I'd stick with the 7 plus for now, it's a great phone.