App store

I personally don't require many apps otherwise I would still be using my old smartphone( WhatsApp and Spotify would do nicely for my simple needs ,oh and a pdf reader), but maybe for some of the younger users of this phone shouldn't Nokia/Kaios be making a bit more of an effort to add some more apps to the store by now or at least be making some announcements of possible impending apps to keep people interested, I just feel they may miss the boat here a little bit with announcements of new phones etc especially if they get on top of their game, Christmas coming and all that it's a buyer's market.

App store

I personally don't require many apps otherwise I would still be using my old smartphone( WhatsApp and Spotify would do nicely for my simple needs ,oh and a pdf reader), but maybe for some of the younger users of this phone shouldn't Nokia/Kaios be making a bit more of an effort to add some more apps to the store by now or at least be making some announcements of possible impending apps to keep people interested, I just feel they may miss the boat here a little bit with announcements of new phones etc especially if they get on top of their game, Christmas coming and all that it's a buyer's market. I know jio phone isn't available outside India and it uses their own app store, but it's a good example of what could be done for us in Europe etc... Just my thoughts, as I do like the phone.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

PDF was created by Adobe so there may be legal and royalty issues KaiOS Technologies has to consider though they acknowledge it is nowadays an important app for business and personal use. I too want it.