Nokia 520

Hi I am Keith a new member and quite desperate, I tried to put android on my 520 windows phone but it failed I am now trying to rescue it back to windows 8.1…

Nokia 520

Hi I am Keith a new member and quite desperate, I tried to put android on my 520 windows phone but it failed I am now trying to rescue it back to windows 8.1 bur the programme i need to get into is Nokia Care Suite but it says sign into NOR I have tried everything but can't sign in can anyone help me please Thanks Keith

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 2018
    Please refer to the support article at B2X linked below and download the official recovery tool for customers from there. Questions regarding legacy Nokia phones and Windows Phones is best handled in Microsoft Answers or by B2X:
    https://support.b2x.com/articles/23628794
  • Thanks for that I was just desperate as they all s1em to give the same answer which didn't work thanks again

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

The device recovery tool from B2X is the last troubleshooting step to try at home for mobile phones running Windows Phone 8.
    Please keep in mind a Lumia 520 in fully working condition is worth less than €20. Take care how you spend your time and money.

Best regards,
    Hans

• user1537823428725 user1537823428725
     /  edited September 2018

Thanks for your reply I will tread carefully 

Keith