Nokia Camera Version 90.9

Hi guys..just received this nokia camera update (155 mb).. it has good interface and alot of option now.. havent tested it yet in outdoor picture taking..

Nokia Camera Version 90.9

shin shin
 /  edited September 27
Hi guys..just received this nokia camera update (155 mb).. it has good interface and alot of option now.. havent tested it yet in outdoor picture taking.. this evening ive tried the regular photo mode and the hdr option was off, but the flash was not there.. when i shoot during night, apparently it looks dark because of having no flash.. how to solve it?

Comments

• You received camera update after september update?
  • jim in pa jim in pa
    ✭✭  /  edited September 26

It appears Nokia substituted the Google Camera app with their own. You can get it as an update through the Google Play Store

• And is working? Or no Flash as I see above?
  • user1537951524434 user1537951524434
     /  edited October 5
    Same problems in pro mode. Processing...and never ending. Useless. :(((
  • I deleted Data in hope to get pro mode working. No chance! But guess what, this is funny... They forget also the old tutorial! Swipe up for pro mode...etc. Guys, you work too much and no result.
  • Bugs.
    1. Pro mode...Shutter speed has no effect in preview like ISO or Exposure Compensation.
    2. Only PIP window have stabilisation, the big window from rear camera have not. Regardless video resolution, no stabilisation at all (e.g. full hd).
  • Pro: excellent battery usage. Congratulations!
    Note: pro mode works only when saving photos on internal storage. On sd card not working.
  • PIP photo only 2.4 MP ?!
    DualSight photo only 4.2 MP.
  • PIP video only 15 fps 
  • ndangla ndangla
     / 
    Pro mode never ending,but using flash it works.I hope it will be fixed.
  • munnasharma munnasharma
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 27
    @shin, there is flash sin, esure you are using camera when your battery level is above 15%, as this happened with me. After after charging the flash come back. Becoz in battery saver mode flash doesn't work.
  • user1537951524434 user1537951524434
     /  edited September 28
    Another bug for Nokia team: focus hunting in full sunny day light. Camera on tripod, landscape, no moving subjects. And camera focus again and again. Worst video I ever seen on a smartphone ever!
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I got camera and security patch update yesterday.I think camera improve little bit from old one.Its added Google Motion,Emoji,Some Good Shots settings in emoji for low light photos.
  • shin shin
     / 
    Got it right after securith patch for september.. and its all ok now.. except for one thing, sometimes, images were stock at procesaing pace but i i've read someone's post that it is due to "save to sd card" option, haven't try it yet coz i uninstalled the update.. let me know guys if it really solved the problem..
  • shin shin
     / 
    Let it be saved to internal guys.. and comment here the result.
  • shin shin
     / 
    Let it be saved to internal memory guys and cment here the result
  • rrr rrr
     / 
    camera is good but hd mode auto causes slow process. after taking pic show processing. it is removed by only restart. pic not save fast. hang when taking next pic
  • acm acm
     /  edited October 5
    The same problem of image processing in my Nokia 6.1.
    There is a service, ProcessingStatusService that never ends, in consequence I have to reset the phone or price stop it.The picture indeed is blured.
    It's not a problem is saving the picture in SD card or not.
    I think it's a problem related with taking the picture in low light conditions, without flash, or dark backgrounds.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 5
    Exact same problem with me Nokia 6.1, 32GB model. Only in front camera. I also think its without flash, due go dark background.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pro Mode Not Working Properly On New Camera Application.
  • shin shin
     / 
    Guys.. the nokia camera update in playstore now becomes 159 mb from 155 mb last week.. does it mean they have included the update for its bug? I mean the "forever processing" issue?
  • tingbenliro tingbenliro
     /  edited October 5
    tried turning location off. auto hdr off and save location on internal not sd card and still "forever processing" persists. nokia needs to fix this asap
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 5
    Mine camera also "processing image" always, till I either switch off the mobile or clear camera data and cache. Really nokia need to fix this at the earliest.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Nokia Camera have bug of processing image when i used pro mode.So I have to force stop the Nokia Camera App Whenever it's happen.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday i watched Nokia 7.1 launch Event So There is mentioned Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie Updates In October.Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco will get Pie Update in November.
  • shin shin
     / 
    And the update was pulled out of playstore..what could br the reason guys?