Nokia 8 Microphone problem PLEASE HELP ! - Page 6

Hello. I have Nokia 6 and I changed it with Nokia 8. For some time while I was using Nokia 6, the phone made a strange sound. I do not know how to describe it.

Nokia 8 Microphone problem PLEASE HELP !

Comments

• brambara_13 brambara_13
     / 
    Hello. I have Nokia 6 and I changed it with Nokia 8. For some time while I was using Nokia 6, the phone made a strange sound. I do not know how to describe it. Irritating and unnecessary. And the most irritating thing is that I can not stop it because I do not know the source. The sound sounds more like a "turvy-turvy" ... I know I'm funny, but it's heard. With Nokia 8, the same sound was heard only once. I do not know what to do, I do not know what measures to take. And the 2nd phone has the latest Android updates - 9 pie. Help me. <div>
    </div>
  • I have the same issue. The problem is the tiny microphone on the back of the phone just above the camera lenses. If you type in this diagnostic code below, put in some headphones and test Microphone Two, you will hear the static noise. Now tap that small microphone, be careful it's loud, and in my case after a few taps the static stopped. I tapped it quite hard and it came back and went as often as I tapped. That's the problem, a loose connection on that mic. This is the code, type it in as a phone number.  *#*#372733#*#*. My O2 shop where I bought it didn't have a clue and were checking the wrong microphone..... Good luck.
  • ignas ignas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Lol there's my last straw I guess. I can confirm it's the rear microphone next to the camera. Will try a vacuum or something, but yeah, looks like it won't make it to the end of warranty.