Android Pie Stable Release Bugs ?

I got the stable release of Android Pie. Has anyone upgraded it yet? If yes, does it have any bugs. I'm waiting for some feedback before downloading it myself.

Android Pie Stable Release Bugs ?

I got the stable release of Android Pie.
Has anyone upgraded it yet?
If yes, does it have any bugs. I'm waiting for some feedback before downloading it myself.
Thanks 

Comments

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Soo far so good ...no glitch no sloppiness... butter smooth with more UI cosmetic changes like pixel like filled navigation buttons, pixel like date weather widget & more.
  • Gokul Gokul
     / 
    Having an issue of automatically going into vibrate mode for calls and notifications. Couldn't change using volume keys menu. If I change it to Ring/Loud mode in settings, it goes back to vibrate mode and shows 'calls and notifications will vibrate' in the bottom of the screen whenever I swipe up from home. The message appears on the bottom of the screen Everytime I swipe up from home, and the phone goes to vibrate mode.
  • Amit Amit
     / 
    My earpiece volume cracking during call. Can not see digital wellbeing....rest are ok till now
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Digital wellbeing is pixel exclusive feature.... U can get this only by installing apk from other site.
  • harizz harizz
     /  edited September 29
    I have been on Android Phone developer preview and now I am unable to download the original update. After downloading it's showing "installation problem" Please help me..
  • Is the headphone jack issue solved? And also how can I enable system ui tuner without downloading nova launcher or other external apps?
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Donno why u guys are facing issues... It's smooth n clear here. What's system UI tuner....& Why u need that ?? I think those are facing issues should reset device to clear all debuffs.
  • aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ambient display is not working properly. Specially lift to check phone.
  • Idk whether the headphone jack issue still persists because I can't enable earphone connection symbol due to unavailability of system ui tuner that's why I'm asking that is the headphone jack issue solved?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The jack issue is solved
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You can access system UI tuner by installing nova launcher & using activity widget (system UI>last option in that)
  • rajs rajs
     / 
    Not able to find 2 features after update to Android9
    lift phone to check notification and
    Double tap to wake up.

These features removed?
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
     / 
    Go to gestures. These features are available.
  • vaishak vaishak
     / 
    I got bugs. Not interested to reset. The swipe up on home button is not smooth. The animation gets stuck. One more regarding night light notification toggle in notification bar. It shows the time when it switches on/off. In my case, the text that displays time is half vanished.
  • I recently upgraded to Android P, I found that in icon group when new notification comes on like a message on WhatsApp, instead of coloured dot on the icon (like it used to come in previous versions) it appears in pure black only for all the icons. That I think is not a feature.

I've an image but don't know how to upload it to support my comment.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ambient display doesn't work properly. Specially lift to check :(