Bug after updating Android pie

I have upgraded my Nokia 7 plus to Android pie version which was an official rollout. Now I am not able change my notification profile to Ring.

Bug after updating Android pie

Gokul Gokul
 /  edited October 25
I have upgraded my Nokia 7 plus to Android pie version which was an official rollout. Now I am not able change my notification profile to Ring. When I change it, automatically it goes to vibrate mode. Whenever I change it to Ring/Loud. A few seconds later it goes to vibrate mode automatically.

Comments

• Gokul Gokul
     / 
    More clarification:

Having an issue of automatically going into vibrate mode for calls and notifications. Couldn't change using volume keys menu. If I change it to Ring/Loud mode in settings, it goes back to vibrate mode and shows 'calls and notifications will vibrate' in the bottom of the screen whenever I swipe up from home. The message appears on the bottom of the screen Everytime I swipe up from home, and the phone goes to vibrate mode.
  • For me Not getting any bug it's working perfectly bro m from Chennai
  • Gokul Gokul
     / 
    But I am having the problem bro.. i tried rebooting it several times, still having the issue. Just hoping some moderator reads the post and gives me a solution
  • Check play store some apps need to update then try it
  • Gokul Gokul
     / 
    I have just turned off the 'Shortcut to prevent ringing' option. And it works fine bro!
  • K bro enjoy
  • If it is only your problem, then try Factory Reset
  • harizz harizz
     / 
    I have been on Android Phone developer preview and now I am unable to download the original update. After downloading it's showing "installation problem" Please help me..
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭  / 
    U should have checked ... prevent ringing option under gesture menu.
  • I am also facing the same problem after using dual sim. 

• Anyone else had problems with wifi calling after updating? Wifi calling worked perfectly before update and now in spite of rebooting, turning wifi on and off repeatedly - NO WIFI CALLING !!

Any ideas?

• After pie update, bass boost option in Equalizer of play music is disabled... Apps crash sometimes. Proximity sensor doesn't work occasionally.