Nokia 7 plus Android 9 rollback to 8.1

So, after today's release of android P I've immediately updated. What I got was truly disappointing. The system itself feels raw and unfinished.

Nokia 7 plus Android 9 rollback to 8.1

So, after today's release of android P I've immediately updated. What I got was truly disappointing. The system itself feels raw and unfinished. I've noticed that it's a bit buggy too. 
And now I have a question. Is it possible to go back to Android Oreo from android P? 

Comments

• Gokul Gokul
     /  edited September 30
    Having an issue of automatically going into vibrate mode for calls and notifications after update. Couldn't change using volume keys menu. If I change it to Ring/Loud mode in settings, it goes back to vibrate mode and shows 'calls and notifications will vibrate' in the bottom of the screen whenever I swipe up from home. The message appears on the bottom of the screen Everytime I swipe up from home, and the phone goes to vibrate mode.

I want to rollback as well
  • Gokul Gokul
     /  edited September 30
    Just turned off the ' shortcut to prevent ringing' option and it works fine.. no other bugs!
  • Yep.I feel some polishing is necessary considering how smooth Oreo is.I hope they provide it sooner than later.Also the new notification drop down is horrible for me.Not a very good screen there!

• Paresh7 Paresh7
     / 

Thanks a lot, Gokul.

• WubboWub said:

So, after today's release of android P I've immediately updated. What I got was truly disappointing. The system itself feels raw and unfinished. I've noticed that it's a bit buggy too. 
    And now I have a question. Is it possible to go back to Android Oreo from android P? 

why these guys are so shameless that they dont reply to any querry here

• After rollback same problem with Nokia 7 plus, I have face same problem after pie update, I roll back to 8.1 but still problem same