Double Tap issue on Android Pie

Hi All, Today morning I updated N7plus with Android pie & observed that Double tap is not working to wake up the phone.

Double Tap issue on Android Pie

Swapnil Dharam Swapnil Dharam
 /  edited October 26
Hi All, Today morning I updated N7plus with Android pie & observed that Double tap is not working to wake up the phone. Tried to find option in "Gesture" but it's not there as it was with previous version. Anyone has any idea ? & Does others are experiencing same problem?

Comments

• To find under settings, display, extended, tap to activate
  • I couldn't see any of "Extended" option under "Display" after upgradation to P9
  • I still have the Developer Preview, but I can not imagine that it is different in the stable version
  • Maybe someone who is already on the stable version will answer. In the beta it is, as I wrote.
  • jawaid jawaid
     /  edited September 29
    Just follow these steps
    Setting
    Display
    Advanced
    tap to wake up
  • @Jawaid - "double tap" option was available under Display -> Advance in previous version.... Currently I m on Android 9 pie update...? In pie update "I don't see "the same option. Have you installed pie update?

@user1533638064361 - I m using stable version as it says "Android Version 9" in system update
  • Swapnil Dharam Swapnil Dharam
     /  edited September 30
    After restarting phone the "Wake up" option available under Display & it's workings...
    However, I do see another issue of dual screen...It's not working fir me...Do you guys have same problem??
  • lot of Android 8.1 feature missing on Android 9. 

1. Tap to wake

2. screen at glance

3. split or dual  screen

• MayDay84 MayDay84
     / 
    @user1525763126158

1. Restart your phone. Worked for me. Double tap option appears in Settings-display-advanced.
    3. Tap multitask button "square". Then tap the app icon above the Window view. There's an option to start split screen.
  • After October security update, double tab to wake up screen is not working.i can't find options at setting of gesture.
  • MayDay84 MayDay84
     / 
    user1529979187596
    And you also have rebooted your phone?