Where is my Android 9.0 update

There is so much news about 9.0 update rollig out for Nokia 7 plus, and yet i still do not have it. And in some post they said that in india is live.

Where is my Android 9.0 update

user1538212304160 user1538212304160
 /  edited November 2018

There is so much news about 9.0 update rollig out for Nokia 7 plus, and yet i still do not have it. And in some post they said that in india is live. Why do you simpli do not let everyone to get it in same time???

Comments

• kiko05 kiko05
     /  edited October 2018
    i agreed with you bro what is so special about india:)
  • kiko05 kiko05
     /  edited October 2018
    same here didn't get the update yet saudi arabia
  • kiko05 kiko05
     /  edited October 2018
    yesterday their last day of work now already weekend,we will get the update maybe on Monday
  • jawaid99 jawaid99
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2018
    I am in UAE and i received the update yesterday as soon as it announced
  • user1538212304160 user1538212304160
     /  edited October 2018
    Well good for you, but that is not an answer from nokia why they do not gave it to all users at once. It is very shity to know that someone got update for same device like you and you do not have it whitout any obvies reasons. Next phone i teak will not been nokia!
  • kiko05 kiko05
     /  edited October 2018
    @jawaid what model number of your nokia?where both here in middle East why here in saudi still not available
  • jawaid99 jawaid99
    ✭✭  / 
    TA-1046
  • It's not about India or some other country.
    This model(TA-1046) is getting update first and it's a staged rollout.so it may take a while before you get yours
  • Why should we as user care about that we all pay same price. And if they are not capable of delivering updates to all at same time why dont they do it silently. What was point on braging about something that you are not able to deliver?
  • jawaid99 jawaid99
    ✭✭  / 
    All companies do the same thing it took some time to get the updates as they cannot roll the updates at same times other wise servers will be overloaded and then every body will be infected so maybe they update first the models which are more in numbers then others
  • I am using TA 1046 global variant in Oman but I haven't got update yet.
  • is anyone in the EU got an Android Pie update or just in Asia?
  • I'm from Portugal and nading at the moment.
  • TA-1055. I haven't got update yet.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    If you have TA-1046 & till haven't receive the update try it using proxy or VPN. You may also try that for TA-1055, but I can't guarantee that it will work for TA-1055.
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 

Didn't show up in Germany yet... Also waiting, but I'm sure it will come soon now after the rollout started...

• user1527515391979 user1527515391979
     /  edited October 2018

Also waiting for an update,china ta-1062

• I'm using ta-1046 in Singapore, no pie update yet. Seems to be online only in India...
     /  edited October 2018
    Yes it will come in one point and yes we could try cheat with proxy. But point was not in that. And for all this time there was not a single response from nokia which prove how shity company they are and how much thay care for customers. It was important to brag about how good they are and how they are first to gave update.
  • You are absolutely right.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's the sad reality. Nokia should atleast respond.
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Laura and Finland replied a couple of times before.
  • same here didn't get the update yet france via red carrier

• You aren't missing anything except loads of new bugs.
  • It is amazing how nokia continue to lie its customers. They already updated web site with information how Nokia 7 plus use Android 9 and yet there is still lots of ppl who do not have this update. So funy Nokia good job!
  • rkindia rkindia
     /  edited October 2018

I have received android 9 update on my phone. I am from India. But many others in India have not received it, so it is the same reason that servers issue i think but within these couple of days few already reported they got the update. So I believe all nokia users across the globe are going to get this update within a weeks time I think. After the update the scrolling and the UI has become lot smoother and opening the app screens on the background is just like iOS now, its quite easy to use them. vibration while fingerprint gone big relief !! battery management is further improved and phone response lot quicker. Its overall a very good update. I understand the pain of all the nokia users not getting the update till now as I was also like you couple of days back , but i wish you all get the update very soon

/  edited October 2018
    Oh really i feel much better now, tnx i would notknow what to do whitout you. Yes we maybe got it if we all could move to india for few hours to download update. Maybe i could ask for refund and then buy new one with Android 9 since they put it on web site. Hey Nokia what you say on that since you can not diliver it like normal ppl.
  • diogenes diogenes
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 2018
    user1538212304160 You should try to stay cool...
  • dodimo dodimo
    ✭✭  / 
    They been selling this device under false advertisement for example I'm still on August security patch so there can be some law consequences.