Doule Tap to wake & Gesture swipe missing in Android Pie update.

Im from India. Yesterday i received Android P update. its about 1.5gb i size.

Doule Tap to wake & Gesture swipe missing in Android Pie update.

chets4589 chets4589
 /  edited October 2

Im from India. Yesterday i received Android P update. its about 1.5gb i size.

after installing it, i figured out that Doule Tap to wake & Gesture swipe features are missing!

Want to know that will we receive it through OTA update? or what? please update guys.

Comments

• No they are not missing, just search under settings you will find them
  • Please send the location brother. I searched but couldn't find after the Android Pie update.
  • Settings>Display>Advance>Tap to wake

Settings>System>Gestures
  • Nope. Not there. I checked in both the locations you shared. I have taken screenshots also. But don't know how to attach it.
  • ehsaanbhati ehsaanbhati
     /  edited October 2
    try restarting your device.
    initially i couldn't find it, but after a restart i could and they are working as expected.
  • ehsaanbhati thanks a lot bro. Your trick worked.
  • glad your issue is resolved.
    enjoy the pie.. 
  • Yes, I was experiencing sane problem...But thsnks to Ehsaasbhati...After restarting phone the "Wake up" option available under Display & it's workings...
    However, I do see another issue of dual screen...It's not working fir me...Do you guys have same problem??
  • ramasha ramasha
     / 
    I was also expericing the same issue , but after restarting the phone again the issue is resolved.
  • mohan reddy mohan reddy
    ✭✭  / 

@Swapnil if  by dual screen, you mean split screen, it is working. You have to press on the app icon in "Recents" tab to use that. Just try that once.