Constant System Freeze

Since I bought this nice phone, I have come to the conclusion that is the worst phone I have ever used.

Constant System Freeze

user1538312970862 user1538312970862
 /  edited October 2018
Since I bought this nice phone, I have come to the conclusion that is the worst phone I have ever used. Very slow phone, constant freeze that I have to restart at least twice a day to get it back running smoothly again after some hours of use. I am so disappointed with this phone after all the hype it raised.

Comments

• marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 

There are a LOT of posts about this!!

I'm on my SECOND Nokia 5... and it's a DESPAIR!!!!!!! OMG... i'm to tired of this phone. Stupid me giving nokia a second chance : This is what i just wrote to customer support...

"Just to update my problems with NOKIA 5 are more severe now. Now, using some apps like Google Earth, i can "freeze" the phone to the point of it becoming unresponsive. I have to do a SOFT RESET (VOL UP + POWER) to reset it. This is what happened on my previous NOKIA 5. So. A very problematic phone. I will have to buy a new phone to replace this one so i can return it. Won't buy Nokia again. Sorry. Last months have been a TERRIBLE experience with these phones... almost unusable."

• L Ali L Ali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 2018
    I have the same error with my Nokia 2 and Nokia 5 sometime both phone freeze for a moment, which needs to be restarted HMD Global should solve out the issue of the phone via system stability update through OTA, and especially Nokia 5.
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 

I GAVE UP!

Will buy a Xiaomi or Huawei and return my SECOND Nokia 5 :