Automatically rebooting System

Automatically rebooting System everyday minimum 6 to 7 time . It's very eritating. I request to Nokia please fix this problem.

Automatically rebooting System

user1510385064426 user1510385064426
 /  edited December 2017
Automatically rebooting System everyday minimum 6 to 7 time . It's very eritating. I request to Nokia please fix this problem.

Comments

• Hi!

Sorry to hear this, I can imagine how frustrating that can be. To make sure you get the help you need quickly, I would recommend taking your phone to your nearest care center. You can use our Care center locator to find out where to go. 

Hope your issue gets resolved soon!

Have a lovely day,

Anna (Moderator) 

• user1512104840380 user1512104840380
     /  edited December 2017

But Anna, it does not seem like a care center problem because INCLUDING ME I have noticed there are many others who are facing this auto reboot issue. And this not just on Nokia 6 but on the other versions as well.

For no apparent reason the phone reboots atleast a couple times a day.

We'll need a solution from Nokia and not just a suggestion to take the phone to the care center or give a factory reset.

• Guys best solution for facing the auto rebooted phone directly go to Nokia care center there maximum 45 min take time for software updating, they have fix ur problem permanently.