September security update

Why my nokia 6.1 plus didn't receive the September security update... Its almost beginning of October. Does anyone has the same problem??

September security update

zihar98 zihar98
 /  edited November 6
Why my nokia 6.1 plus didn't receive the September security update... Its almost beginning of October. Does anyone has the same problem??

Comments

• Sai K Sai K
     / 
    Yes. May be they haven't released monthly update for September. Did any one receive September update??
  • Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  / 
    I got September patch and it is downloading now. Size 71.8MB.
  • Can you tell you build id
  • Sai K Sai K
     / 

Even I received september update, Just Google security patch nothing more.

✭✭  / 
    00WW_2_50A
    ✭✭  / 
    I have provided in my earlier response. Curious, How is build number will help you decide?
  • To know weather my build number is same or not. At that time i haven't received any update.
  • zihar98 zihar98
     / 
    Can i know theregions of those who received the update. .. cz i didn't receive it yet.
  • In india its has been received
  • I just received it. Just a security update. Nothing else. Even the option to hide notch is not back, which Juho promised to give back. 
  • Sai K Sai K
     / 
    Hide notch option may be received with Android Pie update.
  • And when do you think we will get the pie update? This year or next year? 樂
    ✭✭  / 
    I have complaints like you that we yet haven't got Pie update but one thing for sure, we will get it in 2018, I am confident. Infact with Notch option not coming in security update, I am speculating that it is imminent.
    ✭✭  / 

Is it just me? After September Security update, app opening/closing and touch response have (relatively) improved.