Ghost touch

Sometimes im experiencing ghost touch. I can only fix it by locking then unlocking the phone. Is this a software issue? Are you also experiencing it?

Ghost touch

user1510413400738 user1510413400738
 /  edited September 2
Sometimes im experiencing ghost touch. I can only fix it by locking then unlocking the phone. Is this a software issue? Are you also experiencing it? Who knows how to fix it permanently? Thanks

Comments

• chidvilas chidvilas
     /  edited November 2017
    +1
  • I have another problem. Sometimes when I the screen gets locked or I locked the screen the light automatically turns on. And it happens almost 10 times. Whenever the screen light gets off within a fraction of a second the screen light turns on. Please help
  • madereality madereality
     /  edited January 6
    I have a similar problem, the display becomes insensitive to pressing and the phone can not be used until you lock and unlock the screen.
    Sorry for my English
  • I had the same problem they told me It would probably be an update issue or something like that, my phone seemed to go crazy, It didn't stop going back and forward, the bluetooth turned on and off, It took me about 5 minutes to be able to turn down the Phone, It barely reacted to my touch, It kinda scared me, once I turned on my phone the problem has disappeared apparently
  • erdie erdie
     / 

I have been having the same problem - the phone keeps going to sleep and then waking up. I think that it may be caused by grease from the fingers on the Fingerprint sensor/Home button. When it happened again today I wiped the fingerprint sensor/home button and the phone went back to normal. So hopefully I have worked out what the problem is, but what can be done about it long term - I don't want to have to keep wiping the button - what if I am away from home and don't have anything to wipe the button with?

• I think it's software issue
  • Is it possible to claim my set from company ??? I face the ghost touch issue...