TA-1043 00WW_2_13B_SP02 stuck on June SP

Hi everyone...so my 6.1 is still on June SP. Since im not alone on that topic, i wanted to ask if there are any new infos yet.

TA-1043 00WW_2_13B_SP02 stuck on June SP

esdee esdee
 /  edited October 13

Hi everyone...so my 6.1 is still on June SP. Since im not alone on that topic, i wanted to ask if there are any new infos yet. I tried every workaround given to this problem....nothing worked.

What i read the other day is, that there is simply no update for this Build available.

Any suggestions or news on that?

really annoying this whole update-drama.

thx

Comments

• tollbooth tollbooth
     /  edited October 13

I'm in Canada and my TA-1016 was not getting any updates either. In September, it was still stuck on the June update. I followed the directions in this post and it worked for me:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000032724

Once I used Turbo VPN to install the July update, the phone rebooted and then automatically installed the one for August. The September patch installed automatically when they released it. I don't know why I wasn't getting updates before, but the process outlined in the post above does seem to work for a lot of people.

• I also have the same build as in you in the first post and nothing was helping. I also contact the support three times. Told them to escalate this issue to the tech guys. Hope that they will find the problem. But so far no new news. ☹️
  • My build is 00WW_2_22E_SP03
  • @Tollbooth I tried TurboVPN as well, but without the factory reset. I don't want to lose all my data and configure everything new.

• Yeah I have the same problem, TA-1043 stuck on June 00WW_2_13B_SP02 

And the support couldn't help likes say sorry, I have to wait longer.  This is really not what I expected from android one device. 

• Have the same model and the same build, also is stucking on Jun update. Nokia support didn't help.
    I think Nokia shoudn't use Android One label as HMD can't manage to deploy OTA in propper time.
    Should we complain directly to Google?
  • Fascinating, it seems, that using sim cards from certain European mobile network providers in combination with the Google account blocks the phone completely from receiving security updates. How useless is the Nokia update policy, when it's blocked from other sides?! And, yes, Nokia support is not helpful, because, they don't tell you, why the security updates are not provided for your phone, just hiding behind "there might be an operator issue"...