Youtube

Is youtube preinstalled on the Nokia 8110? If so, is there any way to uninstall it at all, even if it requires paying extra or if it's really complicated?

Youtube

Is youtube preinstalled on the Nokia 8110? If so, is there any way to uninstall it at all, even if it requires paying extra or if it's really complicated? A major deciding point for me for buying the Nokia 8110 is if social media apps and youtube are installed on it or not, as i want to move to a feature phone or "dumb phone" to stop using social media apps and Youtube but I really need Whatsapp on my phone for work reasons. If I cannot uninstall youtube, are there any other feature phones or "dumb phones" that have access to whatsapp? I like the sound of the Jiophone but apparently that's only available in India.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes, it is preinstalled. Any preinstalled app cannot be uninstalled. However, they may make certain apps downloadable from the Store in future updates. I don't know if it requires extra payment as that could be a country-by-country case but not in Malaysia. Since you need WhatsApp for work reason which it currently doesn't have, here's your answer: "Don't buy". Even if you could buy a JioPhone, I heard it only functions with an Indian SIM card so that's why it's sale is localized to India.