Call recording

After pie updates no any call recording app is working at all. only caller voice is recording anther side is not recording. Pl fix this issue.

Call recording

user1538583987979 user1538583987979
 /  edited November 5
After pie updates no any call recording app is working at all. only caller voice is recording anther side is not recording. Pl fix this issue.

Comments

• aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 26
    Android pie has dropped the support for call recording, so no app will work :(
  • mdalambd mdalambd
     / 
    Yes the same issue no call recording app is working
  • pruthvi raj pruthvi raj
     /  edited November 5
    After updated to android pie I'm not getting the missed call notifications and when my phone is ringing it is not showing on the screen. When I make double tap the screen will on and then I'm able to see who is calling...... It's getting a lot of trouble to me. Did anyone find this same issue......????
    One more thing to developers team, take all these bugs after the pie update as a serious things and resolve our issues by sending updates.......
    The mobiles which are priced lower than Nokia 7 plus had great features and working fine. When comparing with other mobiles I felt ashamed of Nokia 7 plus.......
    So please take our issues as serious and resolve them. Make this phone to worthy of Rs. 26,000
  • mdalambd mdalambd
     /  edited October 26
    Right we all are facing same issue
  • I am also getting same problem
  • libin2711 libin2711
     / 
    Try turning off "Turn over to reject call" under gesture Settings.
  • @libin2711 already I turned it off but it's the problem since from the pie update. The update has a lot of bugs. HMD Global has released the update without full testing......shame on Nokia......
  • Plz improve these bugs.