Thankyou for P update and Nokia 9 some comments

Thankyou for the P update for 7 plus it's a sweet gesture to release as soon as possible.

Thankyou for P update and Nokia 9 some comments

Thankyou for the P update for 7 plus it's a sweet gesture to release as soon as possible. The music only works in Google music and not the es file explorer player, when the phone turns off.

Now regarding the Nokia 9. It's awesome to see the lens set up from light.co been bought down to such a small factor as we as not a easy task to integrate the Ziess lens and Preview software for the perfect pictures produced in glory Pure View phone days.

My request to be considered, if this phone is released next please wait off till Snapdragon 850 to come out and use for it had the integration of 5G which is the future.
May the Ram be atleast 6gb which good because of the Ram management done in Android P
Hoping the storage will start with 128gb and SD expansion up 512gb. The powering of this device be atleast 4200 or all our work 5000.Last but not the least the price must be between 30-40K.

If this is not considered, even me writing this post will be extremely hesitante to make a upgrade from my 7 plus for it will very expensive looking at the present Mobile market.