Touch responsiveness issue after pie update

After android Pie Update i had a weird Touch Responsiveness issue Its Freeze and Stuck on lock screen

Touch responsiveness issue after pie update

user1538756314469 user1538756314469
 /  edited October 24

After android Pie Update i had a weird Touch Responsiveness issue Its Freeze and Stuck on lock screen

Comments

• Yes, me too. The screen is unresponsive for minutes at a stretch and the only way to use the phone is if I lock and unlock my phone again and then again and then again. Also, there is a very ugly flickering in the screen at times. All this in a phone which is not even a month old yet.

• nithin nithin
     / 
    I had the same issue. I disabled 'files go' by google and after two three days this issue stopped happening again. I didn't realise it was 'files go' but today when I enabled it the **** happened again. Last three weeks I was not facing this issue. Now I disabled it and let me see if it happens again. I am still not sure about the app. Please try it yourself and let me know. You can restart your device once u have disabled this particular app .
  • Sometimes screen freezes and sometimes the phone unloks very slow..
  • Also sometimes the display suddenly lights up for a second and goes back to normal mode... Why Nokia team are giving latest android updates without solving these issues??? Common Nokia this is 26K rupees smartphone with very slow processing experience..
  • cliffj cliffj
     / 
    I have a similar issue. Some times the lock screen is completely blank, in other words, there was nothing but the wallpaper. Then I've to push the power button several times to make the unlock interface appear. Also, the UI lags sometime in other various scenarios, which has never happened in Oreo.