WhatsApp

According to Argos (UK shop) website the Doro 7060 which runs on KaiOS has WhatsApp and Facebook apps ready to download. I wonder if this is true.

WhatsApp

Keith Keith
✭✭✭  / 
According to Argos (UK shop) website the Doro 7060 which runs on KaiOS has WhatsApp and Facebook apps ready to download. I wonder if this is true. I have asked on Twitter, but no reply yet. I will update if I get an answer. If anyone else knows please let us know.

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 

KaiOS Technologies clarified just because another marque uses KaiOS apps does not mean KaiStore in Nokia 8110 4G also has the same because the respective Stores are managed by different parties eg. JioPhone and Nokia 8110 4G

• Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Then no point getting Nokia KaiOS powered phone. The OS is buggy and in complete. The Nokia 1 is a better alternative. Seems Nokia have no real interest in feature phones. Just for novelty.
  • Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 2018

Keith, i have given up on the Nokia 8110. I have the feeling Nokia wanted to sell as many 8110 to some nostalgic (and naive) people. It's unbelievable that a new mobile OS doesn't get updates for soon 4 months. Some people will now say it's just a feature phone. I'm sorry, I have spend money on it, so I want to have a good costumer care. I had tried so many OS in the past when they came on the market, whether it was WebOS, Firefox OS, Android, Windows Phone, and all got in the beginning regular updates. For the Nokia 8110, nothing.