DEFECTIVE MOBILE 3.1 NOT RETURN BACK

Dear all, I bought Nokia 3.1  from Nokia portal on Sept 19, 2018.   Order no: 35793.   When i open the box, I found mobile having black spot around 5 to 10 mm inside screen.  The same day i raised complain to customer care and asked to return this defective mobile.  But customer care insisted to be checked mobile at Nokia service center, so Mobile is checked at Nokia service center on 28 September 2018 along with conference call with customer care and jointly confirmed and concluded by customer care & Nokia service center that a defective Mobile is delivered.

DEFECTIVE MOBILE 3.1 NOT RETURN BACK

Dear all,

I bought Nokia 3.1  from Nokia portal on Sept 19, 2018.   Order no: 35793.   When i open the box, I found mobile having black spot around 5 to 10 mm inside screen.  The same day i raised complain to customer care and asked to return this defective mobile.  But customer care insisted to be checked mobile at Nokia service center, so Mobile is checked at Nokia service center on 28 September 2018 along with conference call with customer care and jointly confirmed and concluded by customer care & Nokia service center that a defective Mobile is delivered.

I regret to state that still date as on 6.10.2018, this defective mobile is not picked up from me by Nokia. 

I bought this mobile by advance payment and now no visibility that when this still defective mobile will be return back and i will get refund  ??    It is creating serious doubts on credibility and goodwill of Nokia brand.

regards,

Parshottam