Home app "Suggestions" don't work at all

It's supposed to show suggested apps in the overview and the top of the "all apps" page.

Home app "Suggestions" don't work at all

Shandroid Shandroid
✭✭  /  edited November 1
It's supposed to show suggested apps in the overview and the top of the "all apps" page.
This is apparently AI based and learn from your usage to suggest the apps you are likely to need next.

In fact it has shown the exact same set of 5 apps it has shown throughout the last beta and since I installed the final "stable" release.
Only one of those suggestions is an app I use regularly.

If I swipe up whilst using an app it shows a different set of suggestions but again, the same set it has always shown.
The stupid thing is, one of these in-app suggestions is Facebook (something I hardly use) and still shows if I'm using Facebook at the time!

Comments

• Yeah I have installed stable version and I am not seeing any suggestions even after turning the settings on...can u help me
  • Shandroid Shandroid
    ✭✭  / 
    When I turned the option on and off it started giving different suggestion if I swipe up when using other apps, though still shows the app I'm currently using as a suggestion and always shows Gmail and settings in there so realistically it is only giving me 3 suggestions.
    If I swipe up on home screen or all way to app drawer it still shows the same apps it has from day one.
    Pretty useless feature.