Haven't received Android p, OTA update

Hello, Im from Pakistan and I haven't yet received my OTA update for the nokia 7 plus. My nokia is currently running on the the android p beta 4.1.

Haven't received Android p, OTA update

Hello, Im from Pakistan and I haven't yet received my OTA update for the nokia 7 plus. My nokia is currently running on the the android p beta 4.1.

Has the update not been released for Pakistan? Or is it because I have the developer preview for the android p?

Comments

• chris_t610 chris_t610
     / 

Hi, I am from Philippines with Model TA-1046, sadly no update for Android Pie from my end as well. Still stuck on August patch.

Anyone here who hasn't gotten the update yet?

This is kinda slow for an Android One platform.

• muntean muntean
     / 

i got to that type of phone TA-1046 and that august update , and the nokia support dont know what is going on whete this update and new android is so sadly to say that they dont give a sh..t about us i regret that i have buy a nokia7 plus for 2 years of security pach ( in haven ) not in real life a big scam for us users

• finland finland
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 Sirocco smartphones will be upgraded by November.

• ziel00ny90 ziel00ny90
     / 
    @FINLAND confirm
  • @FINLAND by November you mean by the end of November of beginning? That's a big difference

• Khaled BM Khaled BM
     / 

Hi,

I am from Algeria I have Model TA-1046, I till on August Security patch & no update for Android Pie received yet.  and still wondering if I'll get September or October security patch