Battery performance improved

For the last couple of days it has been noticed that battery performance has improved.

Battery performance improved

For the last couple of days it has been noticed that battery performance has improved. I am not sure if it is because of September update, but I am happy with the result. Now plz add some more features in camera app (iso, shutter speed control option in manual/pro mode & time interval setting option Time-lapse mode).

Comments

•  If you elaborate a little bit on what you observed for the improvement of battery performance, it would be helpful to others.

• Earlier with normal use it was hardly making (from morning) up to evening. But now it lasts till night. That 2-3 hrs more usage time is that improvement. 

• i also do agree that battery life increase,it was not that good when i purchased and after September patch ,battery life even goes down further but suddenly it looks like phone calibrated somehow ,and battery life increase significantly (i started using phone 40 minutes ago with 100% battery,now it's 96 %)
  • Sasidhar Sasidhar
     / 
    Battery draining issue from the day I have received the device
  • Nilesh Shah Nilesh Shah
    ✭✭  / 
    I see improvement