Rear camera glass

Can i replace only the rear camera glass? I got some deep scratches on it. Nokia should have used sapphire glass in this section. very much disappointed.

Rear camera glass

Naeem Naeem
 /  edited October 15
Can i replace only the rear camera glass? I got some deep scratches on it. Nokia should have used sapphire glass in this section. very much disappointed.

Comments

• Yes bro even I got the few scratches and minor lines on rear camera glass I use my phone very carefully but still got the scratches idk how
  • I got phone until May without cover and have no scratches
  • Was a big Nokia evangelist before Android and was very happy to see Nokia 7 plus. I bought the phone a couple of months back. I have the same problem. The glass on the lens cracked and the service centre is insisting on replacing the whole back and is asking for INR 8.5k i.e. 1/3 rd the cost of a new phone. 

I bought the phone specifically for the Camera and its disappointing to see this problem.

I am office worker and the phone is handled as gently as a baby. Can't express on how disappointing it is to see the camera become unusable within 3 months of buying the phone.

Is it possible to go to local repair guy? Can I buy original parts somewhere and get it replaced by my local mobile repair guy ?