Do not want to upgrade Android Pie

Hi all, My Nokia 7 plus automatic downloaded the Android Pie package at 09 Oct 2018, and wait me to restart my phone to apply it.

Do not want to upgrade Android Pie

tmh tmh
 /  edited November 9
Hi all,
My Nokia 7 plus automatic downloaded the Android Pie package at 09 Oct 2018, and wait me to restart my phone to apply it.
But i don't want to upgrade Android Pie now.
What can i do to delete this package and stop automatic download all system update?
Thanks!

Comments

• srabon srabon
     /  edited October 14
    Why don't you want to install it now? Its bug free mate no worries. Do a factory reset after installing it and everything will be alright. If you still dont want to install it then dont restart your phone lol.
  • tmh tmh
     /  edited October 14
    I use Nokia 7+ to work. I want to use a stable update. Now still have some bug with Android Pie for Nokia 7+. The factory reset will take a long time to set up and reinstall the application. I want to wait until the next bug fixes update available. :)
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @TMH. Good point/suggestion you are making. Maybe Nokia can add a button in the software program when the update has downloaded to delay the download and/or delay the installation?
  • user1538826541587 user1538826541587
     /  edited October 16
    Go to the developer setup and turn off automatic system update.
  • tmh tmh
     / 
    I can't find the developer setup option. Can you help me?
    I want to turn off the automatic system update option, and delete the update pack has been downloaded.
  • tmh tmh
     / 
    Up
  • tmh tmh
     / 
    Up !!!
    Help me !
    How to delete the Android Pie update patch ?
    I want to restart my phone without upgrade OS ☹️
    I like Android 8.1 ☹️
  • user1526575826220 user1526575826220
     /  edited November 9
    @TMH
    If you have already updated to pie we can't roll back. Only way is to take to service center, they can flash old 8.1 oreo rom. After that just don't connect to WiFi or Mobile data during setup of your phone.

After setup is done, go to settings->system->about phone-> tap "build number" 7 times continuously, it will enable developer option under settings->system. In developer options to you can disable automatic updates.