USB only carges

A few days ago I tried USB OTG with a usb camera, it did not work, next a dongle, but still no communication.

USB only carges

user1539423785097 user1539423785097
 /  edited October 21

A few days ago I tried USB OTG with a usb camera, it did not work, next a dongle, but still no communication.

Next, I connected it to a PC and it only charges. The pc does not show up with anything.

The developer mode is enabled, MTP does let canghe only for PTP, but not to other modes. debuging is enabled. also the fast charging does not work.

Tried to to boot to recovery mode, but only get battery display, but nothing more.

I know, when I bought the phone in May, everything worked fine.

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Did you try a different USB cable, or try connect to a different USB port or a different PC?
    - There's a risk something was damaged during your experiments connecting USB cameras etc... A factory reset can be performed via the reset options in Settings > System, but that cannot cure mechanical damage.
  • Tried 3 cables and 3 PCs, but still nothing, USB port only charges. Did the factory reset from the menu, but still nothing. I know for shure that it worked,  Now, it want do download photos from the SD card to pc, i can't.

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Next step is inspection and evaluation by a qualified technician.